Bezzera Strega Portafilter
Cafelat would like to introduce you to a new type of portafilter - the only portafilter you will ever need for your machine at home or in your shop. The new Cafelat all-in-one portafilter (International Patents Pending) is the first and only portafilter that is both regular and naked. Not only that but's it made entirely of stainless steel making it much easier to use than standard brass and easy to maintain clean.
For more information, please visit http://www.cafelat.com/portafilter
For instruction, please visit http://www.cafelat.com/portafilter-instruction.html
Complete portafilter set with 1 type of spout includes -
- Bezzera Strega portafilter body with handle (black bakelite or NBR rubber or walnut wood) and basket spring clip
- bottom plate with silicone o-ring, a spout and a fixing grub screw
- 1 x spout (single or mini double or wide double)
- 1 x 2mm allen key for fixing the grub screw
- 1 x bottom plate spare silicone o-ring
Not only is this probably the best naked portafilter available, made entirely of highly polished stainless steel, but you can also add the base plate and spouts and make it into a regular portafilter any time you like.
The bottomless (naked) portafilter body has been designed as a bottomless (naked) portafilter, so no ugly chop marks or pieces missing from important structural parts.
All the Cafelat naked(bottomless) portafilter bodies are compatible with the base plates and the spouts system.
Naked (bottomless) portafilter set includes
- Bezzera Strega portafilter body with a handle (black bakelite or NBR rubber or walnut wood)
- 1 x basket spring clip