Robot Espresso Maker - Powder Coating
Each Robot is handmade, assembled and tested in Hong Kong by Paul Pratt, it is then packed by us as well so we ensure we know what is in each and every box.
Please allow around 10 working days after placing your order for it to be completed.
Please visit http://www.cafelat.com/robot.html for the manual, useful videos and more information about this item.
The Robot is a small, high-quality manual coffee maker that makes real espresso. It uses a few parts, no complicated electronics and only premium materials like stainless steel - it is completely plastic-free. All you need is ground coffee, some hot water from a kettle and you are all set. The whole process is simple and takes just a few minutes.
Inside the box (for orders placed after July 2020)
- The main body of the Robot with the arms and base assembled.
- Full set of pressure gauge installed (if you have the Barista version)
- 1 portafilter and 1 portafilter spout
- 1 professional basket
- 1 tamper of your choice (original or adding US$50 to exchange the original tamper to a levelling tamper)
- 1 stainless steel filter screen
- 1 bag of filter paper as a replacement of filter screen
- 1 silicone mat
- Piston blanking plug and Teflon washer (if you have the Barista version)
To purchase the spare parts for the Robot, please visit https://www.cafelatstore.com/collections/types?q=Robot
User manual, safety and warranty